top of page

Grupo de la Tienda

Público·24 miembros
Sevastyan Antonov
Sevastyan Antonov

Introduction To Electrical Circuit Analysis ##BEST##

Introduces engineering-problem-solving techniques, design processes, modeling and analysis ofsimple electrical and computer circuits using MATLAB and LabVIEW software packages.Emphasizes engineering design procedures by incorporating group projects and presentations. Lab access fee of $45 applies.

Introduction to Electrical Circuit Analysis

Explores fundamental electric circuit analysis techniques. Develops analysis techniques using Kirchoff's laws, Thevenin and Norton equivalents, superposition, and phasors. Covers transient and steady-state time-domain analysis, and frequency analysis.Lab access fee of $45 for computers applies.

Covers fundamental electric circuit analysis techniques. Develops analysis techniques using Kirchoff's laws, Thevenin and Norton equivalents, superposition, and phasors. Covers transient and steady-state time-domain analysis, and frequency analysis. Software fee of $10 applies. Lab access fee of $45 for computers applies.

Develops linear circuit theory and its application in the analysis and design of RLC active circuits. Covers DC, AC, and transient analysis utilizing node and mesh analysis. Lab access fee of $45 for computers applies.

Laboratory for ECE 2250 develops linear circuit theory and its application in the analysis and design of RLC active circuits. Covers DC, AC, and transient analysis utilizing node and mesh analysis. Introduces the use of CAD tools. Software fee of $10 applies. Lab access fee of $45 for computers applies.

Focuses on theories and techniques of VLSI design on CMOS technology. Studies the fundamental concepts and structures of designing digital VLSI systems, including CMOS devices and circuits, standard CMOS fabrication processes, CMOS design rules, static and dynamic logic structures, interconnect analysis, CMOS chip layout, simulation and testing, low power techniques, design tools and methodologies, VLSI architecture. Software fee of $10 applies. Lab access fee of $45 for computers applies.

I ECE 110 (= I ESE 110) Introduction to Engineering (2)(Formerly I CEN 110/I CEN 140.) An introduction to engineering, including problem solving and other skill sets essential for engineers. Using a combination of assignments and classroom lectures and presentations, students will learn how to formulate, articulate, and solve engineering problems, and how to present engineering work in written and oral form. Students will learn about the different disciplines within engineering and the multidisciplinary nature of modern engineering. Students will gain a better understanding of how fundamental scientific principles relate to engineering. Only one of I CEN/I ECE/I ESE 110 and I CEN 140 may be taken for credit. Corequisite or prerequisite: A MAT 100 or A MAT 112 or A MAT 118.I ECE 111 Introduction to Electrical and Computer Engineering (4)(Formerly I CEN 150/ I CEN 111.) An introduction to fundamental concepts, skills, and technologies in Electrical and Computer Engineering. Students are introduced to modern engineering tools and logical and systematic ways to analyze and solve problems in electrical and computer engineering. Only one of I CEN 111 and I CEN 150 and I ECE 111 may be taken for credit. Must be completed with a C or better to register for I CEN 200 or I ECE 141. Corequisite(s) or prerequisite(s): A MAT 112 or A MAT 118.I ECE 141 Programming for Engineers (4)(Formerly I CEN 200.) This is an introductory programming course covering the fundamentals of structured programming using the C programming language and the fundamentals of object-oriented programming using the Java programming language. The class primarily focuses on use of the C programming to cover topics such as data types, arrays, multi-dimensional arrays, functions, strings, structures, pointers, static/stack/heap memory, file processing, and handling multiple source and header files. Java programming is introduced in the latter part of the semester and covers object-oriented programming fundamentals including objects, classes, and inheritance. Only one of I ECE 141 and I CEN 200 may be taken for credit. Must be completed with a grade of C or better to register for I ECE 213 or I CEN 231. Prerequisite(s): A grade of C or better in both I CEN 111/150 or I ECE 111/150 and A MAT 112 or 118.

I ECE 202 Introduction to Circuits (4)(Formerly I CEN 280.) Review of basic circuits, voltage and current division, and Thevenin and Norton equivalent circuits. Analysis of circuits using the matrix formulation of Kirchhoff's Current and Voltage Laws. Operational Amplifiers. Study of circuits with capacitors and inductors using linear differential equations. Sinusoidal steady state response of basic circuits, phasor circuit analysis, and frequency dependence. Passive filter design and analysis. Laplace Transform and s-domain circuit analysis. This course includes a laboratory. Only one of I CEN 280 and I ECE 202 may be taken for credit. Must be completed with a C or better to register for I ECE 300, I ECE 310, I ECE 371. Prerequisite(s): A PHY 150 or 152 or T PHY 151. Prerequisite(s) or corequisite(s): A MAT 311 and either A MAT 220 or 222.

I ECE 213 (= I CSI 213) Data Structures (4 effective Fall 2020)(Formerly I CEN/I CSI 213/I CSI 310.) This course covers commonly used abstract data structures such as lists, stacks, queues, trees and graphs. The implementation and time-space analysis of these data structures is discussed in the context of recursion, sorting and searching algorithms. May not be taken by students with credit for I CSI 310. Only one of I CEN/I CSI/I ECE 213 may be taken for credit. Must be completed with a grade of C or better to take I CEN/I CSI 333 or I ECE 233. Prerequisite(s): Grade of C or better in I CEN/I CSI 201, or I CEN 200 or I ECE 141.I ECE 231 Digital Systems (4)(Formerly I CEN 340.) An introduction to digital logic hardware used in modern computing systems. Boolean algebra, number systems, digital arithmetic, basic logic gates, combinational logic circuits, complex logic building blocks, including multiplexers, decoders and flip-flops, registers and memory arrays. Methods and techniques for the analysis, design and synthesis of combinational logic, sequential logic and memory circuits. An introduction to, and "hands-on" experience with, state-of-the-art electronic design automation (EDA) software tools, and hardware description languages (HDL) such as VHDL for practical applications of digital logic designs and implementations using field programmable logic arrays (FPGAs). This course includes a laboratory. Only one of I CEN 340 and I ECE 231 may be taken for credit. Prerequisite(s): I CEN/I ECE/I CSI 210 and a grade of C or better in I CEN 200 or I ECE 141.I ECE 233 The Hardware/Software Interface (4)A foundation in assembly language programming, computer architecture design, and embedded systems. The analysis, design, implementation, testing, and debugging of assembly language programs. Tracing how instructions are executed on CPU architectures, as well as the performance trade-offs and hazards with different architecture designs. The compiling of a higher-level C program into binary machine-language instructions and executing those instructions on an underlying hardware architecture. The fundamentals of embedded systems, including balancing of hardware and real-time constraints, programming control using state machines, and communication with peripherals. Students build a small embedded system by developing the programmable control system and integrating that software with electronic and mechanical components. Only one of I CSI/I CEN 333 or I ECE 233 may be taken for credit. Prerequisite(s): I ECE 231 and a grade of C or better in I ECE/I CSI 213.I ECE 300 Introduction to Electronics (4)(Formerly I CEN 380.) Basic electronic and physical properties of semiconductors materials. Functional characteristics and electronic models of silicon semiconductor diodes and transistors (field effect transistors and bipolar junction transistors). DC biasing, static current-voltage (I-V) characteristics, and transient behavior of transistors, and transistor circuits. Analog transistor applications such as single stage and multi-stage amplifiers. Operational amplifiers. Frequency response and feedback characteristics of transistor circuits. Digital circuit applications with single and multi-stage transistor circuits. The use of computer aided circuit design and simulation tools and techniques. Hands-on lab experimentation constructing circuits to test and measure functional and performance characteristics. Only one of I CEN 380 and I ECE 300 may be taken for credit. Must have completed I ECE 202 with a C or better to register for I ECE 300. Prerequisite(s): I CEN 280 or I ECE 202.I ECE 310 Engineering Electromagnetics (4)(Formerly I CEN 310.) Review of Maxwell's equations and time harmonic electric and magnetic fields. Plane waves in lossless and lossy media, group velocity, Poynting vector, and flow of electromagnetic power. Normal and oblique incidence of plane waves at plane boundaries. Transmission lines, the Smith chart, and impedance matching. Waveguides. Introduction to antennas and antenna arrays. The course includes a laboratory. Only one of I CEN/I ECE 310 may be taken for credit. Must have completed I ECE 202 with a C or better to register for I ECE 310. Prerequisite(s): I CEN 280 or I ECE 202.

I ECE 371 Signals and Systems (4) (Formerly I CEN 350.) This course introduces students to Signals and Systems. The course is divided into three parts: introduction, theory, and applications of continuous time signals and systems, and theory and applications of discrete-time signals and systems. The course is organized so that students not only get a solid understanding of the theory, enhanced by analytic examples and software examples using MATLAB, but also learn about applications and develop confidence and proficiency in the material by working on analytic and computational problems. The course includes a laboratory/problem session. Only one of I CEN 350 and I ECE 371 may be taken for credit. Must have completed I ECE 202 with a C or better to register for I ECE 371. Prerequisite(s): I CEN 280/I ECE 202.I ECE 401 Advanced Electronics (3)(Formerly I CEN 401.) Linear and non-linear applications of operational amplifiers, with an emphasis on circuit design. Non-ideal operational amplifier behavior, including both static and dynamic characteristics. Amplifier stability and frequency compensation techniques. Operational amplifier based oscillators. Circuit noise. Only one of I CEN/I ECE 401 may be taken for credit. Prerequisite(s): I CEN 380 or I ECE 300.I ECE 402 Power Electronics (3)An introduction to fundamentals of power electronic circuits and their role in industrial, residential and power system applications. This course covers the characteristics of power semiconductor devices including diodes, thyristors, GTOs, IGBTs and MOSFETs. Analysis and design of basic dc-dc converters, single phase and multi-phase rectifiers and inverter circuits will be introduced as well as an introduction to the fundamentals of soft switching converters. Industrial applications, such as renewable energy, telecom and computing industry will be discussed. Computer simulation will be used to analyze the detailed operation of switching converters. This course includes a laboratory. Prerequisite(s): I ECE 300 or I CEN 380 and I ECE 413, or permission of instructor. 041b061a72

Acerca de

¡Bienvenido al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otros miembros, ...

Miembros

• Francisco Armas Padron
    Insignia otorgada a los miembros ejemplares.Miembro Destacado
    Moderador del foro
  • lulu nunu
    lulu nunu
  • lalalala096 lalalala
    lalalala096 lalalala
  • cucu kika
    cucu kika
  • Samson Conal
    Samson Conal